SymSpice — SPICE simulation program
SymSpice is an original SPICE circuit simulator completely developed by the Symica R&D team. SymSpice provides simulation speed and accuracy at the "golden" SPICE level. SymSpice supports all commonly used transistor models and is compatible with industry-standard netlist formats.
- resistor, capacitor, inductor
- diodes Level from 1 to 3, Juncap, Juncap200
- BJT Gummel Poon, HICUM 2.1, VBIC 1.2
- MEXTRAM, MOS1, MOS3, MOSFET BSIM3v3.2, MOSFET BSIM4, BSIM4.5.0
- EKV 2.6, EKV3, BSIM3-SOI, PSP, JFET
- independent and dependent sources
- analyses: TRAN, DC, AC, SWEEP, Monte Carlo
- input formats: HSPICE®/Spectre® netlist format, Verilog-A description
- output formats: APB (Symica internal format), NUTMEG, CSV, CSDF, RAW-SPICE
- mixed-mode Verilog simulation interface PLI v2.0
- multicore simulation up to 4 cores
- HSPICE® and Spectre® accuracy level
- simulation result analyzer (.measure)
- parametric optimization (sweep optimize)
- SymProbe seamless integration
SymSpice has been verified with a wide variety of commercial circuits. Simulation times and simulation results obtained with SymSpice correspond closely to industry standard simulators, with 65-250 nm CMOS technologies used for manufactured devices.
SymSpice is a part of Symica IC design toolkit. You can fill in the form and get trial version of Symica IC design toolkit here.
Spectre ® is the registered trademark of Cadence Design System, Inc.
HSPICE ® is the registered trademark of Synopsys, Inc.