Integrated circuit design
Symica is an Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tool for the analog and mixed-signal integrated circuit design.
- Intuitive and easy to use schematic capture.
- Ability to select analog behavioral, digital or transistor-level views.
- Flexible simulation environment.
- HSPICE® and Spectre® compatible for netlists, models and analysis features.
- Verilog-A behavioral modeling.
- Accuracy for critical analog circuits tested against industry proven standards on more than 1700 test cases.
- Powerful waveform viewer.
- Complete solution for analog and mixed-signal IC designer.
- Accurate circuit simulation.
- Analog, behavioral and digital mixed-mode simulation.
- Industry compatible: easy import-export of entire design.
- Silicon proven.
- Competitive and flexible pricing.
You can fill in the form and get trial version of Symica here.
Spectre ® is the registered trademark of Cadence Design System, Inc.
HSPICE ® is the registered trademark of Synopsys, Inc.